DIY Kit V3 by Coil Master Review
Are you interested in tinkering with rebuildable atomizers? Do find it frustrating when you lack certain tools? Fortunately, you will no longer have this problem. Because you can now all or most tools you’ll ever need in the Coil Master DIY Kit V3. This pack has all the essential tools that you’ll need for coil rebuilding. Due to its popularity, Coil Master keeps updating its toolkit. The latest version is called the Coil Master V4. However, we’ll be looking at the V3 in this review. This tool kit allows you to build coils using the big Clapton-type wires.
Specifications and Features
Inside this third Coil Master kit, you’ll find:
- Coil Kit V3
- Ceramic Tweezers
- Elbow Tweezer
- Flathead Pen Type Screwdriver
- Flush Wire Cutters
- Folding Stainless Steel Scissors
- Japanese Organic Cotton
- Kanthal 10 Feet Wire Spool
- Philips Pen Type Screwdriver
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Jigs Rubber Case (Silicon made)
- Hew Screwdriver T-Type 1.25, 1.5 and 2mm
- 521 Tab Mini
About the Content
- The needle nose pliers are easy to use due to their rubberized handle. The pliers are quite handy since they are spring loaded and sharp. They are perfect for tightening coils.
- The diagonal pliers are great for snipping coils. This tool also comes with a rubberized handle and springs.
- There is a pair foldable of scissors. It is super sharp. You can use it to trim your cotton.
- There are two pen type screwdrivers in the kit. One is a flathead while the other is a Philips screw.
- The ceramic tweezers are useful for your coils. You can use them to pinch and scratch your coils to clean them.
- The elbow tweezers have a lot of uses. You can use it to fluff your cotton. Also, the elbow tweezers can pinch and move your wick around.
- The Kanthal resistance wire is has a 24 GA and is 10 feet long. You can use it to create sub ohm builds with a resistance of up to 0.5ohm. It is beginner-friendly, but exercise some caution since this is tightly spooled.
- The 521 Mini Tab will make a great stand for building sub ohm coils. It will enable you to check the coil’s resistance. Just dry fire it until you fine tune it. Take note that this mini tab has a resistance range of 0.1ohm to 9.9ohm.
- The Coiling Kit V3 will make coil building a lot easier for you. You can create plenty of coils using the posts and jigs with sizes ranging from 1.5mm to 4.0mm.
- There is also a jig-full of silicon rubber case. You can use these six additional pieces. Their size ranges from 1.5mm to 4.0mm. At the side of the case is a little blue hex key.
- The Coil Master kit isn’t complete without 100% organic Japanese cotton. This Muji cotton will make wicking easy for you.
- You will also find a T hex screwdriver in the kit.
You have the option of buying a set of ceramic sticks. They are handy for moving coils without the risk of shorting.
About the Coil Master V3
The Coil Master V3 is the black cylinder thing in the kit. It has tubes of various sizes such as 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm or 40mm. You won’t get any manual with this kit, and it isn’t exactly intuitive, but once you get the basics, you can use it easily.
This kit will save you a lot of money because you can build coils instead of buying them. Also, you will no longer need to depend on improvised tools when building coils.
You will find the Coil Master V3 kit at many vape stores like ejuices.com. You can get this kit for only $48.95 at this online vape store. You can expect your order to arrive in a day or two when you buy from this store. eJuices.com provides excellent customer service and fast shipping of orders.