The Top 10 Most Eccentric E-Juice Flavors on the Market
There are all types of e-juice flavors on the market. The high demand for e-liquids means that e-juice manufacturers are continuously creating new flavors to snag a portion of the market.
Taste is subjective. So, while you might like an e-juice, other people may dislike it. With that said, here is a list of some of the most eccentric e-juice flavors on the market.
10 Most Eccentric E-Liquid Flavors
These premium e-juice recipes are some of the most bizarre on the market.
- Chicken & Waffles – This e-juice flavor takes inspiration from an old American sweet-and-savory favorite combination of rich, tasty food. The e-juice is a blend of fried chicken and waffles flavor topped with maple syrup. The flavor will satisfy your appetite. This vape liquid is very different from the regular fruity, tobacco or dessert vapes.
- Hot Dog – If you’re an American, then you probably regard hot dogs as a delight. However, many wouldn’t think of enjoying the flavor of hot dogs in a vape juice. Mix this hot dog e-liquid with a pastry vape and pair it with a cold beer and you are rolling in bliss.
- Elvis – This is a distinct vape juice. It is a combination of banana, bacon, and peanut butter flavor. Elvis has a strange flavor, but it is very enjoyable.
- German Chocolate Beefcake – German Chocolate Beefcake e-liquid is the product of Mt. Baker Vapor. The name of this e-juice does not do it any justice. If you love chocolate, you will be blown away by the flavor of this e-juice. The coconut flavor adds a unique twist to the blend. It doesn’t have a beef flavor as you may assume.
- Not – cho cheese – I find that most of these weird e-liquids are perfect with a drink or a snack. Not-cho cheese by Apollo is the perfect vape juice to enjoy with a cold beer or some other lightly alcoholic beverage.
- Fruit Loops Cereal Flavor – Cereals are among the most popular e-juice recipes on the market. There are all types of cereal e-juice blends around. We selected Fruit Loops by Vaping Vibe to represent all other vape liquids with a similar flavor. This is the right e-liquid to vape for breakfast. Fruit Loops is ideal for vaping when you’re in a hurry and missed breakfast.
- Dill Pickle – This e-juice captures the essence of what it means to be an eccentric e-juice. Dill Pickle by Moondrop is for vapers who love the taste of pickles. It blends perfectly with a spicy flavor.
- Bacon – E-liquid based on the flavor of foods are among the craziest available on the market. Bacon by Rainbow Vapes. If you love bacon, you must grab a bottle of this one.
- Crabs Legs – Crabs Leg by ECBlend is another strange vape juice to try. I found the flavor of this e-juice to be quite weird. But I guess if you have a thing for feasting on crabs, you’ll find it enjoyable.
- Pepper – This e-juice by ECBlend delivers a spicy vaping experience. If you love the hot taste of pepper or you are looking for an e-juice flavor that will awaken your taste buds, this is a good option.
These are just a few of the many strange e-liquids that you will find on the market. Some of these e-liquids may not be very palatable alone but taste magical when mixed with other e-juice flavors.
For example, Pepper e-juice may be unbearable to vape along, but it goes well with a cold beer or ice cream. You can even mix this e-liquid with another food flavor to add some spiciness to your e-juice blend.
For more weird e-liquids like the ones mentioned above, check out the Slim’s E-Juice online shop.